The ESP light has come on and I have not hit the button, and removed the switch . It is causing my vehicle to pull to the left and right depending on wether I accell or decell. It is causing me to almost cross over traffic.
My ESP is pulling my Pacifica to the left and right upon acceleration or decele? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
scan codes and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- 132,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Alzada, MT
- 138,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Coconut Creek, FL
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Bryants Store, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($43 - 54) in Johnston, RI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Harrison, OH