Oil was full clean not hot. Anti freeze full barely warm. been driving 55 for 1 hour in mountians. Restarted the escape did it 4 more times on the way to destination. Drove home next night 1.5 hours outside temp just above freezing no problems.Have not plugged in the OBD tester yet.
My escape shut off stop pull over light. then The escape said high engine temp. on 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
- Is this 2.5L Atkinson-cycle engine has a timing belt to be replaced?
- Why does my engine keep shutting down?
- Why is my car making a constant chirping sound when I accelerate only???
- I have a burnt smell coming from my a\c relay when charging my compressor. Has the a\c relay gone bad?
- 2 weeks ago my abs light came on i took it to the mechanic and they said it was my wheel speed sensor axel i replaced last night i went to drive it clunked and would not go into gear made a clinking noise when i put in park