Oil was full clean not hot. Anti freeze full barely warm. been driving 55 for 1 hour in mountians. Restarted the escape did it 4 more times on the way to destination. Drove home next night 1.5 hours outside temp just above freezing no problems.Have not plugged in the OBD tester yet.
My escape shut off stop pull over light. then The escape said high engine temp. on 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
- I have a burnt smell coming from my a\c relay when charging my compressor. Has the a\c relay gone bad?
- 2 weeks ago my abs light came on i took it to the mechanic and they said it was my wheel speed sensor axel i replaced last night i went to drive it clunked and would not go into gear made a clinking noise when i put in park
- What is the difficulty level of replacing the throttle body of this vehicle?
- Power steering went out suddenly. How can I fix it in order to get my car to the shop
- Sometimes it has hard time picking up speed and the temp gauge goes to red why?
2005 Ford Escape Hybrid Estimates