The engine act like it was cold but as I drove it the engine light flashed. It acted like it was struggling to increase speed it leveled out and then when I came to a stoplight, it idle roughly. When accelerated it began the roughness again. I had no problems yesterday. Whats going on!
My escape is running rough it does have high mileage but has been maintain well on 2004 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Escape
- Wrong Time for More Pressure on Consumers of Auto Repair
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- The Future for Saab is Hazy
- Does Technology or the Economy Affect Our Driving Patterns?
- Do Rental Car Agencies Rent Vehicles That Have Been Recalled?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($257 - $391) in Waverly, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($340 - $471) in Fisty, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fincastle, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Bethany, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Edgewater, FL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($755 - $1,051) in Atwood, OK