The engine act like it was cold but as I drove it the engine light flashed. It acted like it was struggling to increase speed it leveled out and then when I came to a stoplight, it idle roughly. When accelerated it began the roughness again. I had no problems yesterday. Whats going on!
My escape is running rough it does have high mileage but has been maintain well on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.
- while driving the truck and come to an abrupt stop that motor turns off