The engine act like it was cold but as I drove it the engine light flashed. It acted like it was struggling to increase speed it leveled out and then when I came to a stoplight, it idle roughly. When accelerated it began the roughness again. I had no problems yesterday. Whats going on!
My escape is running rough it does have high mileage but has been maintain well on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($340 - $471) in Waverly, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($94 - $132) in Fisty, KY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($133 - $157) in Fincastle, VA
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - $101) in Bethany, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($46 - $56) in Edgewater, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($519 - $989) in Atwood, OK