When I go to start vehicle it sounds as though the ignition is stuck. I brought it to the nearest Chevy dealership and they advised I needed a new battery. I replaced the battery and in less than 3 days it did it again. I can sometimes go a month or more between problems and then sometimes it could happen everyday for a week straight. Cannot find what the problem is. Thank you.
My Equinox occasionaly does not want to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- My care is giving a code of p0011 the check engine light is on
- My ABS AND TC lights are on. What could be the problem ?
- problems with engine turning over a little longer before actually starting
- Replaced bearing,now braking loud noise, is it bad bearing,poor workmen ship
- i have a code i need find out what it is and is this a re accuring thing