When I go to start vehicle it sounds as though the ignition is stuck. I brought it to the nearest Chevy dealership and they advised I needed a new battery. I replaced the battery and in less than 3 days it did it again. I can sometimes go a month or more between problems and then sometimes it could happen everyday for a week straight. Cannot find what the problem is. Thank you.
My Equinox occasionaly does not want to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Is there a recall on the egr,
- transmission issues, the vehicle fight going in reverse, looking for cost to fix
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Laurel, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - 275) in Athol, KS
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($105 - 139) in Jessie, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($457 - 681) in Auxier, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($237 - 259) in Colonial Heights, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($156 - 341) in Gypsum, KS