When I go to start vehicle it sounds as though the ignition is stuck. I brought it to the nearest Chevy dealership and they advised I needed a new battery. I replaced the battery and in less than 3 days it did it again. I can sometimes go a month or more between problems and then sometimes it could happen everyday for a week straight. Cannot find what the problem is. Thank you.
My Equinox occasionaly does not want to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Caliper is hanging up after being replaced twice. Any ideas already over $500 in
- I was stoped at light and noticed turn signal slowed then took off and stopped a
- Why does my digital speedometer do not work but shows the mileage and the gear and the direction but the numbers do not show up of how fast I'm going
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- Price range to replace rotors?
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Laurel, MT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($647 - $1,020) in Athol, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jessie, ND
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($392 - $694) in Auxier, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - $352) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - $222) in Gypsum, KS