When I go to start vehicle it sounds as though the ignition is stuck. I brought it to the nearest Chevy dealership and they advised I needed a new battery. I replaced the battery and in less than 3 days it did it again. I can sometimes go a month or more between problems and then sometimes it could happen everyday for a week straight. Cannot find what the problem is. Thank you.
My Equinox occasionaly does not want to start on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Asked by for the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- What is the average schedule maintenance for a timing belt.
- Price range to replace rotors?
- P0340 DTC I've tried cleaning the connections why do I still have this problem?
- Car dies at stops. Doesn't always start. Shutters. Gas in crankcase.
- Gaseous odor inside car. Car is now loud when driving. Car stopped won't run
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($183 - $214) in Laurel, MT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($413 - $738) in Athol, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($633 - $1,018) in Jessie, ND
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($183 - $214) in Auxier, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($151 - $246) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($331 - $580) in Gypsum, KS