is it worth the money on this car...or is the engine replacement by dealer cheaper than i think?
my equinox is making noises like it needs a new engine or rebuild the old one. on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($99 - 151) in Laurel, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - 275) in Athol, KS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jessie, ND
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($169 - 254) in Auxier, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($297 - 503) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Gypsum, KS