2 weeks after the fuel pump was replaced, I notice the car had a hard time starting so I replaced the dayco belt tensioner and thermostat. Should I have the person who fix the car go back and redo the wiring or do you think I need to replaced the speed censor? Please help! thank you
My epc light is on. I had the fuel pump replaced now the car will not start. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?