2 weeks after the fuel pump was replaced, I notice the car had a hard time starting so I replaced the dayco belt tensioner and thermostat. Should I have the person who fix the car go back and redo the wiring or do you think I need to replaced the speed censor? Please help! thank you
My epc light is on. I had the fuel pump replaced now the car will not start. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
- Shifting problems. Automatic transmission.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Wadena, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ellisville, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Mulberry, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($858 - 1,173) in Aledo, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($361 - 511) in Palm City, FL