2 weeks after the fuel pump was replaced, I notice the car had a hard time starting so I replaced the dayco belt tensioner and thermostat. Should I have the person who fix the car go back and redo the wiring or do you think I need to replaced the speed censor? Please help! thank you
My epc light is on. I had the fuel pump replaced now the car will not start. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?