OKay so I have had this epc light coming on my 01 jetta 1.8t for a long time no one seems to find a solution to it i Have spent so much money on it and i need it fix. I have replaced the battery,pedal control,throttle body and clear the codes. The car when is turn on runs fine while im driving in the street the engine looses power even if i still press the gas pedal. If i turn off the car for a few seconds the car starts normal and takes off fine but after a while it will do it again. I have taken to electrician and they restore the computer and it worlk fine after two days it did it again they have kept the car for a week i borught it home used it for a while in the freeway then it started to come on what can I do< Is there wheel speed sensors that cause that or what can I do so i can fix my jetta 1.8t
My epc light comes on my 01 jetta 1.8t manual transmission. on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goodland, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - 387) in Fishers Island, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Midlothian, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Wadena, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($771 - 824) in Hubbard, OR