It will crank back after a few seconds. Then my cruise control will not work & I don't have all my power. And it idles a little higher than normal. It only does this when the engine is good & hot (when I've been driving for a while) car is not running hot at all. I have had very little issues with my Jetta. I love it & plan to keep it for many years to come.
My EPC light comes on & I loses power. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersMay 19, 2015
2 answersJune 01, 2011
1 answerOctober 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting