It will crank back after a few seconds. Then my cruise control will not work & I don't have all my power. And it idles a little higher than normal. It only does this when the engine is good & hot (when I've been driving for a while) car is not running hot at all. I have had very little issues with my Jetta. I love it & plan to keep it for many years to come.
My EPC light comes on & I loses power. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerOctober 16, 2012
2 answersMay 19, 2015
2 answersJune 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- engine cranks but don't start
- AC is on but fan doesnt work, fan only works on high (4), but then AC off
- How to get the plug in bottom of AC compressor out of the case? It broke off!
- My head lights and dash are pulsating bright/dim.Alternator was checked ok.Help!
- Car crank But don't start the warning light come on (red battery) symbol