It will crank back after a few seconds. Then my cruise control will not work & I don't have all my power. And it idles a little higher than normal. It only does this when the engine is good & hot (when I've been driving for a while) car is not running hot at all. I have had very little issues with my Jetta. I love it & plan to keep it for many years to come.
My EPC light comes on & I loses power. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersMay 19, 2015
2 answersJune 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pocahontas, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Little Cedar, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($402 - 695) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 416) in Neah Bay, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Chesterfield, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($515 - 1,005) in Syracuse, KS