It will crank back after a few seconds. Then my cruise control will not work & I don't have all my power. And it idles a little higher than normal. It only does this when the engine is good & hot (when I've been driving for a while) car is not running hot at all. I have had very little issues with my Jetta. I love it & plan to keep it for many years to come.
My EPC light comes on & I loses power. on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersMay 19, 2015
2 answersJune 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?