yea the other day i went out to start my car and it gave me a little trouble but it started and that light came on.so i went down the road and shut it off for like 20 mins or so and started it back up and the light went off...but today i was letting it idle and it jus shut off and that light that light came on again and stayed on what is it?
my epc light came on what is it? on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
Asked by for the 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - $523) in Poy Sippi, WI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,233 - $1,574) in Middletown, CT
- Battery Replacement ($213 - $264) in Deweyville, UT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($304 - $420) in Murtaugh, ID
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Fruitvale, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $82) in Grant Town, WV