I was having battery problems so I installed a new battery in thee vehicle. I later realized that the alternator was the problem, so I replace the alternator. Upon starting the vehicle, everything worked fine aside from some rather loud squealing coming from the engine. Assuming it was the drivebelt, I tightened it, and now the engine refuses to even try to start. Battery is brand new and working fine, there are no warning lights on, but all electrical systems are working fine.
My engine won't start, makes no noises or effort to start. on 1991 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +