LIGHT IS JUST ON AS OF 3 DAYS AGO.
MY ENGINE TEMPERATURE LIGHT CAME ON, ANY OPINONS TO WHAT IT MAY BE?
on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Booneville, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Leetsdale, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South English, IA
- 102,000 Mile Service ($943 - 1,294) in Carmel, IN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($664 - 905) in Brazeau, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Eighty Four, PA