Could it be a motor mount problem? The idle problem is maybe a sensor or do I need a new ECU? because the cruise control doesn't work either.
My engine revs up and down while in idle and also shakes real bad at high rpms. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($378 - 560) in Gladys, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Berlin, PA
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Palatka, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Elmore, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Sedley, VA