Could it be a motor mount problem? The idle problem is maybe a sensor or do I need a new ECU? because the cruise control doesn't work either.
My engine revs up and down while in idle and also shakes real bad at high rpms. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Gladys, VA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($266 - 366) in New Berlin, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($159 - 200) in Palatka, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - 355) in Elmore, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($232 - 1,012) in Sedley, VA