Could it be a motor mount problem? The idle problem is maybe a sensor or do I need a new ECU? because the cruise control doesn't work either.
My engine revs up and down while in idle and also shakes real bad at high rpms. on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.