i have changed many thngs in the engine but cant see the fault yet any idea wat causes this problem as soon as the engine reaches half the temperaure on the dash board the engine missfire i have to switch off the egine start again specially if am going high hill
my engine missfire when it reaches normal temperature cant drive it on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up