i have changed many thngs in the engine but cant see the fault yet any idea wat causes this problem as soon as the engine reaches half the temperaure on the dash board the engine missfire i have to switch off the egine start again specially if am going high hill
my engine missfire when it reaches normal temperature cant drive it on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Merrifield, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Martindale, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Tuxedo, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Cohutta, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($205 - 451) in Louisville, TN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - 726) in Saluda, NC