three weeks ago, my timing belt,water pump,passenger side valve cover gasket and my alternator was changed. On Wednesday the dealer will be replacing my driver side valve cover gasket and repair my passenger side CV joint. Mileage on car 50,000 miles.
my engine lite came on today. WHY? my air bag light has been on for the last yrs on 2001 Audi S4
Asked by for the 2001 Audi S4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi S4 Questions
- Do I need to replace my rotors when doing my brakes on my car.
- 2004 Audi S4 CEL too rich
- S4 timing chain
- I am buying a used car, what are the major issue I should look for.it has 110k thanks
- new coolant sensor not working ign. test pin3 2 vlts in pin 4 2 vlts out? I know I need 5 vlts.what regulates the 5 vlt delivery is it the ECM? I have checked every fuse relay re doing connections ect.. Thank you!
2001 Audi S4 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ider, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($434 - $691) in Harpers Ferry, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($724 - $913) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($342 - $538) in Bay Saint Louis, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - $109) in Littleton, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($243 - $271) in Gouverneur, NY