Check Engine Codes: P2271,P0138
My engine lights stays on, but the system says all is okay.Can't quick start eng on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 66,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Foster, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($247 - 311) in Yatahey, NM
- Thermostat Replacement ($148 - 206) in Aurora, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($263 - 512) in Sheldon, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,626 - 3,667) in Greenfield, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($41 - 192) in Canaan, NY