my engine light stays on; and can you tell which one is the engine light; and one valve make a little noise while idling
my engine light stays on on 2007 Dodge Charger
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
5 answersMay 20, 2013
2 answersMay 30, 2012
0 answersMay 26, 2013
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Johnston, RI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Tornado, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($512 - 646) in Mosby, MT
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Cross Plains, WI
- Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($311 - 346) in Blackshear, GA