then i turn engine back on, i drive for a bit then my temp goes to normal. If i start car and drive, with it saying cold it will not warm up until i turn it off then on again
My engine light on.Will not heat up,stays on cold until i turn engine off on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Volga, WV
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($349 - 439) in Saranac Lake, NY
- 36,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in White Rock, SC
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Borger, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($154 - 334) in Julesburg, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 70) in Florence, IN