auto zone performed the hand held engine analyzer and stated that it had something to do with my oil change. I cannot pass md emissions wit the engine light on Chyrsler says it will cost $120.00 for them to check thru diagnostic machine.
my engine light is on indicating something to do with oil change on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.