my engine light remains on as a permanent display i have no idea what could be causing the light to remain on
my engine light is on have no idea what it could be on 2000 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
2000 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 185) in Blackstone, MA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 364) in North Aurora, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Mansfield, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Chandler Heights, AZ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($218 - 265) in Goshen, KY
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($171 - 214) in Hanover, ME