my engine light remains on as a permanent display i have no idea what could be causing the light to remain on
my engine light is on have no idea what it could be on 2000 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
2000 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($190 - 394) in Blackstone, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in North Aurora, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($197 - 287) in Mansfield, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($260 - 422) in Chandler Heights, AZ
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Goshen, KY
- Horn Replacement ($112 - 187) in Hanover, ME