This has been a problem for a while, but the vehicle is still running normally.
My engine light is on, but It's not giving out a code. What would the problem be on 2005 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- car cuts off when I put on my brakes,batter and Oli light come starts right back
- 03'-V6/112k Bad head gasket replacement or not?Coolant in oil,no overheat/leaks
- The passenger headlight will not work I keep buying new ones what could it be?
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
2005 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 234) in Libuse, LA
- Fuel Filter Change ($118 - 142) in Whitehall, MI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($216 - 266) in Harker Heights, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($279 - 542) in Minneapolis, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 156) in Streeter, ND
- Window Switch Replacement ($67 - 78) in Reserve, MT