message reads check
my engine light is on and the message reads and now my car tends to shake on 2008 Buick Enclave
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 04, 2014
Not much choice but to have it scanned to find out why the light is on!!!
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2008 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($253 - 312) in Dubach, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Succasunna, NJ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palmer, AK
- Alternator Replacement ($723 - 828) in Crystal, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - 167) in Tyler Hill, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - 167) in Moore, SC