the engine light comes on, but the car feels fine. I've radjusted the gas cap. It turns off after a couple of days. My headlight leveling light has come off and on as well. I took it to my mechanic but they can't check it unless the light is on. He says it's nothing if the light goes off and only to worry if it flashes?? Not sure what is happening here.
my engine light has come on 3 times in past 2 months on 2001 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- What will a wheal bearing cost to repair
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
2001 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($195 - 302) in Newington, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($453 - 554) in Castor, LA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Eclectic, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williston Park, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,094 - 1,457) in Readville, MA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chase City, VA