Car driving fine. There have been several diagnositic codes noted. I heard the O2 Sensor ?#2 needed replacing. I was also told at HONDA I needed 2 heat sheilds relaced - they were rusting on the edges. I have been told that is not necc.?? Parts cost? Reality? Heat shield issue? Been Told up to 750 or 800 at Honda. As low as 300 for parts and labor at other place. Help truth. I was also told I would notice a change in the car feel, sound and gas mileage when it really needed to be done. Funny, I went over a curb and banged up 2 tires and a control arm in a freak seconds occurance and they clamped up what sounded like a heat shield. In the meantime - light went off for several days until a long distance drive.
My engine light has been on for months - was going on and off for months before. on 2003 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois