Car driving fine. There have been several diagnositic codes noted. I heard the O2 Sensor ?#2 needed replacing. I was also told at HONDA I needed 2 heat sheilds relaced - they were rusting on the edges. I have been told that is not necc.?? Parts cost? Reality? Heat shield issue? Been Told up to 750 or 800 at Honda. As low as 300 for parts and labor at other place. Help truth. I was also told I would notice a change in the car feel, sound and gas mileage when it really needed to be done. Funny, I went over a curb and banged up 2 tires and a control arm in a freak seconds occurance and they clamped up what sounded like a heat shield. In the meantime - light went off for several days until a long distance drive.
My engine light has been on for months - was going on and off for months before. on 2003 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Why is my rear wheels bent and damaging the rear tyres
- Where is My fuel pump located
- Very loud noise on the right rear tire after every time I speed 60-70 miles ph.
- I need to enter a "Code" in order for my radio to Play. I have never done this.
- Sideswiped by a truck - dented/bent doors. How to fix DIY?