1999 sunfire ..can anyone help??? my engine light came on and it started hesitateing like it was missing out didn't want to go when i was giving it gas the auto store said it was code P0108 map sensor does anyone know what it might be?? (I had to replace the fuel pump about 8 or 9 months ago)
my engine light came on and stayed on auto store told me it was code P0108 map s on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($246 - 293) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Brake Drum Replacement ($244 - 548) in Norris City, IL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Richton, MS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($462 - 633) in East Lynn, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($38 - 51) in Cerrillos, NM
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($137 - 248) in Ashford, WV