1999 sunfire ..can anyone help??? my engine light came on and it started hesitateing like it was missing out didn't want to go when i was giving it gas the auto store said it was code P0108 map sensor does anyone know what it might be?? (I had to replace the fuel pump about 8 or 9 months ago)
my engine light came on and stayed on auto store told me it was code P0108 map s on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
Asked by for the 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Is this manual transmission in the Pontiac sun fire 2001 inter changeable to use in the 2004 Pontiac grand am 2.2 engine five speed
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
- Dash lights went off and on. now they are off. changed fuse. still off.
- How to fix if only shifts to first and second?
- Sluggish acceleration and stalling.
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - $330) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Alternator Replacement ($249 - $485) in Norris City, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - $211) in Richton, MS
- Starter Replacement ($296 - $527) in East Lynn, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($97 - $111) in Cerrillos, NM
- Throttle Body Replacement ($325 - $554) in Ashford, WV