1999 sunfire ..can anyone help??? my engine light came on and it started hesitateing like it was missing out didn't want to go when i was giving it gas the auto store said it was code P0108 map sensor does anyone know what it might be?? (I had to replace the fuel pump about 8 or 9 months ago)
my engine light came on and stayed on auto store told me it was code P0108 map s on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job
- Would a bad serpentine belt and tensioner cause the car to crank but not start? Mine recently slipped upon inspection bolt missing from ac making it wiggle. Replaced bolt in compressor and belt reinstalled. The car will crank but not start.