The engine starts but you press on the gas pedal and the RPM's stay around 1500. turn engine off a couple of times and now it is running OK, but for how long. took car and had it tested, nothing showed up on the diagnostic tester.
my engine light came on and said low engine power what is wrong? on 2002 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- does the rear hatch window open on a base model 2002 cadillac escalade
- can you replace the electronic shock with a regular shock
- Caddy wont start , blows ignition fuse when key is turned
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
2002 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($164 - 228) in Athena, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Saint Bernard, LA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($691 - 889) in Elaine, AR
- Alternator Replacement ($283 - 571) in Fort George G Meade, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 197) in Gregory, SD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($300 - 353) in Stickney, SD