I live on a narrow windy track and drive mostly in 2nd gear until I get to town. When I slow down to go round a bend the revs fall below 1,500 and the car won't pull away up the hill with out the engine jumping. I then have to put it into first gear. It never used to do this. What is wrong with it?
My engine kicks when the revs fall below 1,500 revs. on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?