I live on a narrow windy track and drive mostly in 2nd gear until I get to town. When I slow down to go round a bend the revs fall below 1,500 and the car won't pull away up the hill with out the engine jumping. I then have to put it into first gear. It never used to do this. What is wrong with it?
My engine kicks when the revs fall below 1,500 revs. on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?