checked to see if fuel going through ok that was fine.plugs all getting charged.able to turn engine just wont start?any help would be appreciated
my engine just stopped when running any ideas on 2004 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat