I've replaced the starter, valve cover gasket, serpentine belt, ect... Don't understand why it runs hot & won't start for sometimes over an hour?? I'm a female & don't need to be dead in the water in the middle of the night..
My engine is hot after 40 min. & won't start?? on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Youngsville, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($704 - 1,002) in Morgantown, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($293 - 416) in Bovill, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($262 - 374) in Woolrich, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 104) in Fort Garland, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($173 - 214) in Honeydew, CA