I've replaced the starter, valve cover gasket, serpentine belt, ect... Don't understand why it runs hot & won't start for sometimes over an hour?? I'm a female & don't need to be dead in the water in the middle of the night..
My engine is hot after 40 min. & won't start?? on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Youngsville, LA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($203 - 270) in Morgantown, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($252 - 313) in Bovill, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($262 - 374) in Woolrich, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($232 - 369) in Fort Garland, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($1,060 - 1,163) in Honeydew, CA