roughly and then lost power and had to turn it of and then on. It regained power but the service engine light soon went on but then went of in about four days. What can be the problem? It's a Nissan Pathfinder 2005.
My engine has a couple of times when parked up the hill shaken on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?