roughly and then lost power and had to turn it of and then on. It regained power but the service engine light soon went on but then went of in about four days. What can be the problem? It's a Nissan Pathfinder 2005.
My engine has a couple of times when parked up the hill shaken on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?