roughly and then lost power and had to turn it of and then on. It regained power but the service engine light soon went on but then went of in about four days. What can be the problem? It's a Nissan Pathfinder 2005.
My engine has a couple of times when parked up the hill shaken on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($195 - 259) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - 1,351) in Sun Valley, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($170 - 478) in Mount Cory, OH
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Horatio, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($139 - 163) in Mooresville, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($164 - 209) in Garland, NE