Feels like it may be the belts slipping. As you shift into each gear, it feels like car is struggling then its like being shot out of a sling shot as it releases. After awhile of driving, the car acts like there is nothing wrong with it. I have had this car since 2003 and it has never done this before. The beginning of this year I had a valve job done and every since it has been stumbling, and now it is getting worse and not safe to drive. Can you please give me some advice on what it may be.
my engine fix it light wont turn off, car stumbles as you take off. on 2003 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- howling noise when driving passager front end side. it's not the belt tensioner.
- It acts like it doesn't want to go when you give it gas sometimes, why?
- My transmission will only drive Reverse. Not forward. How much does it cost?
- What would it cost to get the air compressor replaced. I was told $1400. TY!!
- Making a loud rattling noise, shakes when driving over 40mph and grinding