2.5L 88k automatic In main drive gear, at all speeds, it loses about 200-500rpm as soon as gas is let off. Runs erratically at that point also, even dies sometimes. Other gears seem to be okay. thank you
my engine drops quickly in rpm when gas released, only in main drive on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($176 - 297) in Hill, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($349 - 520) in West Burlington, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($374 - 565) in Sullivan, WI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Treichlers, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 266) in Kimmswick, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($161 - 222) in Mohler, WA