Wires melted and burnt towards the rear of the motor, read that it could have been caused by the power steering hose getting too hot and catching fire. Can you tell me the cost to have the wiring repaired?
My engine caught on fire burnt up wires, will this be expensive to fix? on 1998 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1998 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brazoria, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Iron Belt, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 1,024) in Hueysville, KY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Marshall, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($155 - 203) in Derby Line, VT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Ashville, AL