how can upgrade my engine, 1994 toyota land cruiser, 6 in line cilinders,i need more power and save gas, thanks, hans
my engine on 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
1 answerFebruary 07, 2012
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser20 reports
2 answersMarch 05, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2010
1 answerOctober 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- i ran out of gas now it doesn't start.what can I do to get it running again.
- How do you fix water leaks coming in through a closed sunroof and water coming in under-dash, driver's side.
- Yowling noise: They say it's the alternator-would the alternator actually be responsible for such a loud yowling? Do you think they really replaced the power steering pump?
- Sometimes sluggish on take-off, but most of the time it moves fine at all speeds
- I need the "power steering lline-rack to reserve" and "power steering lline-reserve to pump" assemblies replaced. can I find these parts myself?