2 and 5 cycler light come on said not fireing code. they said they check everything.
my emisson light is on the toyta dealer can;t find the problem. number 2 and 5 c on 1998 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1998 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($190 - 229) in New Harmony, IN
- 5,000 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Williamson, WV
- 70,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Dutzow, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($197 - 833) in Crescent, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Steuben, WI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Merrittstown, PA