WHEN THE ENGINE IS COLD THE ENGINE MAKE A RERRING LOUD NOISE THEN GOES AWAY WHEN THE ENGINE IS HOT.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS CLINT@TRIUNEENT.COM on 1995 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?