My Mini Cooper electronic shift malfunction light came on and I'm concerned because I'm a road trip what should I do? How bad could it be?
My electronic shift malfunction light is on should I be worried? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($146 - 341) in Cassopolis, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($542 - 1,017) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($442 - 559) in Kevil, KY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($212 - 225) in Underwood, WA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ellaville, GA