My Mini Cooper electronic shift malfunction light came on and I'm concerned because I'm a road trip what should I do? How bad could it be?
My electronic shift malfunction light is on should I be worried? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($456 - 655) in Cassopolis, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 164) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($483 - 633) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kevil, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Underwood, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($172 - 257) in Ellaville, GA