i have replaced my window motors and a new window switch but my windows will still not go up or down then all of a sudden they will go up and down what could my problem ?
my electrial windows on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Stanford, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 347) in Taylorsville, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Forbes Road, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Fruitland, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Saugus, MA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($141 - 587) in Paige, TX