i have replaced my window motors and a new window switch but my windows will still not go up or down then all of a sudden they will go up and down what could my problem ?
my electrial windows on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Stanford, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Taylorsville, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($295 - 543) in Forbes Road, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($254 - 341) in Fruitland, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($235 - 473) in Saugus, MA
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($591 - 772) in Paige, TX