When this happens I have to pull over because the car will slow down and I have to turn off key and then turn back on and then will drive ok. It is almost like something has to reset in the transmission
My e light comes on driving down road on 1991 BMW 735i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 735i Questions
- The dash board displays says Coolant EP. What does that mean?
- I have a 92 735i BMW that won't start. Why would that be ?
- I have a problem with excessive oil pressure, it's an M30 engine
- my 92 bmw 735i, has a loud vibration coming from under the car...
- Steering loose, braking not straight, front feels every bump,tramlines also.
1991 BMW 735i Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Mattapoisett, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Rochester Mills, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($109 - 261) in Gordon, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshalls Creek, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($284 - 320) in Crescent City, FL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Knoxville, IA