Have had the fuel pump and sensor replaced. Had the filter cleaned. Could it be software ? The car is 2002 and in beautiful condition. Only 98,000 kms on the clock.
My dual fuel ML 500's petrol fuel gauge drops down to zero when it is not empty. on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- car will not accelerate at the first start in the morning
- My power steering stops working when engine warms up and works only when > 1000 RPM. This behavior didn't changed or got worse in last 2500 miles
- cruise control stopped working . parked car and now won't go into gear.