Have had the fuel pump and sensor replaced. Had the filter cleaned. Could it be software ? The car is 2002 and in beautiful condition. Only 98,000 kms on the clock.
My dual fuel ML 500's petrol fuel gauge drops down to zero when it is not empty. on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems(28)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Q&A(49)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls(3)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marlette, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Manzanola, CO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($292 - 506) in Orland, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($795 - 998) in Fair Haven, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,142 - 2,196) in Caroleen, NC
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($215 - 258) in Eight Mile, AL