Drained my batt twice. I have: Pulled both under dash and engine DTR relays and they stay on still. I have tried every combination of "break, light, key, emergency break" possible. No combination will shut off the DTR Lights after 20minutes or even a few hours. I am now pulling the fuse to left and right headlight to save my battery every night. The two grey box type relays are closed, so, I don't know how to determine if they are working properly.
My DTR lights will not shut off. even when relays are pulled on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
Asked by for the 2006 Pontiac Torrent
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Torrent Questions
- why won't steering wheel lock on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
- Car want start after starting. fine.
- It started with no heat. Then it started overheating. Thermostat replaced.
- the rear hatch will not open with the fob or the door panel switches. fuse OK
- Drove without oil filter 15 miles,died won't start after i changed battery,ideas
2006 Pontiac Torrent Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Arvada, WY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($494 - $660) in Selkirk, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($386 - $507) in Anita, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Heilwood, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($296 - $499) in Trimble, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($41 - $48) in Kennard, TX