Drained my batt twice. I have: Pulled both under dash and engine DTR relays and they stay on still. I have tried every combination of "break, light, key, emergency break" possible. No combination will shut off the DTR Lights after 20minutes or even a few hours. I am now pulling the fuse to left and right headlight to save my battery every night. The two grey box type relays are closed, so, I don't know how to determine if they are working properly.
My DTR lights will not shut off. even when relays are pulled on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Torrent Questions
- Nothing but problems. Please help!
- Drivers side door speaker quit working and the door open chine isn't working.
- How much should it cost to replace a rear freeze plug?
- My headlights/daylight driving lights wont turn off, smoke at the steering wheel
- My transmission is slipping was told I needed a torque converter clutch switch sound right?if not please tell me what it is and if it is how can I figure out which one I need? PLEASE HELP