Any clue as to why?
My driverside window and back driver side window quit working....? on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in State Line, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($422 - 565) in Farmer, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($201 - 259) in Highspire, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($750 - 1,581) in Otter Creek, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 770) in Naples, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 106) in Youngstown, PA