Some time ago (3 months), my drivers window stopped going down automatically, when I just hit the button (it will go down if I hold the button down). And then, suddenly one day it did, and then a couple of weeks later it stopped again. It has not gone down automatically since. And then one morning, I noticed the drivers window stopped dropping down slightly when I opened the door.
My drivers window doesn't go drop down slightly when I open and close the door. on 2004 Audi TT Quattro
Asked by for the 2004 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- Car will not start. Dash lights come on, battery was replaced.
- When my car is cold I get 2 loud beeps upon starting up the car.Runs great tho
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
- Sorry newbie here and posted this originally as a reply. My MIL light is on.
2004 Audi TT Quattro Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($476 - $677) in Kincaid, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dexter, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,251 - $1,675) in Collins, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($407 - $498) in Laurel Hill, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($149 - $189) in Raywick, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($180 - $301) in Pine Level, AL