Some time ago (3 months), my drivers window stopped going down automatically, when I just hit the button (it will go down if I hold the button down). And then, suddenly one day it did, and then a couple of weeks later it stopped again. It has not gone down automatically since. And then one morning, I noticed the drivers window stopped dropping down slightly when I opened the door.
My drivers window doesn't go drop down slightly when I open and close the door. on 2004 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- Has anyone else had a problem with the convertible roof error?
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- What is the problems!!! Help if u can
- Had auxiliary water pump installed now engine is overheating changed thermostat
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
2004 Audi TT Quattro Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($273 - 400) in Kincaid, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($326 - 533) in Dexter, NM
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Collins, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laurel Hill, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Raywick, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($900 - 936) in Pine Level, AL