I had my tires checked and balanced, no rubbing from the tire, wheel, or wheel wieghts. i recently changed both front brake pads and rotors. I put new rear bearing seal and repacked the bearings. Did not change the brake calipers (that is my next thing i am gonna try). I was convinced it was a wheel or tire rub because it started after a tire repair and rotation and balance. No grinding or squeeking just a low winding sound with a little shimmy or vibration but not all the time.
My driver side front wheel has a sound like mud tires on pavement but lower+vibe on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead