I had my tires checked and balanced, no rubbing from the tire, wheel, or wheel wieghts. i recently changed both front brake pads and rotors. I put new rear bearing seal and repacked the bearings. Did not change the brake calipers (that is my next thing i am gonna try). I was convinced it was a wheel or tire rub because it started after a tire repair and rotation and balance. No grinding or squeeking just a low winding sound with a little shimmy or vibration but not all the time.
My driver side front wheel has a sound like mud tires on pavement but lower+vibe on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out