I had my tires checked and balanced, no rubbing from the tire, wheel, or wheel wieghts. i recently changed both front brake pads and rotors. I put new rear bearing seal and repacked the bearings. Did not change the brake calipers (that is my next thing i am gonna try). I was convinced it was a wheel or tire rub because it started after a tire repair and rotation and balance. No grinding or squeeking just a low winding sound with a little shimmy or vibration but not all the time.
My driver side front wheel has a sound like mud tires on pavement but lower+vibe on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 163) in Emblem, WY
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Janesville, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Harlingen, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($247 - 352) in Laketown, UT
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,121 - 1,148) in Cascilla, MS