concern if drivebelt pulley,is related to problem,cause i started to notice a chirpping noise this weekend continusely, compared to past. i would hear it,on and off. for a few seconds,then nothing.no chirping noise. what should i do,cause i had my mechanic install a new belt today 05/01/2012, so far no noise.
my drivebelt (ALT) just came apart yesterday 04/30/2012,concerned if recall on 2004 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2004 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 98) in Bark River, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waterville, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($107 - 165) in Alsip, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($213 - 278) in Oilmont, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 168) in Abbottstown, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($133 - 144) in Gillett Grove, IA