needs sway bars replaced as well. where can i find an experienced mechanic.
my drive line is out i need my lead springs repaired and its cracked. on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fort Edward, NY
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($191 - 246) in Empire, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($417 - 672) in Washington, MS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Anderson, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($141 - 226) in Green Village, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($82 - 95) in Lakeville, NY