needs sway bars replaced as well. where can i find an experienced mechanic.
my drive line is out i need my lead springs repaired and its cracked. on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($164 - 207) in Fort Edward, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 654) in Empire, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($120 - 323) in Washington, MS
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($98 - 142) in Anderson, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($669 - 856) in Green Village, NJ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($828 - 1,623) in Lakeville, NY