My doors unlock when driving or slowing down....what is the reason for this? is it a recall?
My doors unlock when driving. on 2008 Honda Odyssey
1 answer 1 comment
THERE IS A RECALL ON CONTROL MODULES THIS MIGHT BE CALL YOUR DEALER A CHECK. HAVE YOUR VIN # HANDY
1 answerMarch 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute