I recently had rear window on lift gate fall off. Left hinge broke. I repaired myself by drilling out window plug and hinge and bolting. The window is askew to the right slightly. But closed. If I. We're to replace the hinge how do u gain access to the side of the hinge inside car:do u have to remove headliner.
My door ajar light is constantly on even though all doors r shut why might this on 2003 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - $143) in Pawnee, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - $554) in Boligee, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - $456) in Luray, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - $272) in Burtrum, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - $77) in Greenacres, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - $388) in Bloomsbury, NJ