2000 Neon shuts down, the check engine light does not come on. I know when it's going to start, when I push the gas peddle and it goes to the floor then will kick in for a few feet. It is showing no diagnostic codes. It happens after about 25-30 miles of driving.
My does my car shut off while driving, but shows no codes or check engine light? on 2000 Plymouth Neon
Asked by for the 2000 Plymouth Neon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
2000 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($614 - $705) in Spottsville, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($202 - $331) in Sutersville, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($143 - $209) in Church Road, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Elberton, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($58 - $70) in Alvarado, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($367 - $431) in Cato, NY