2000 Neon shuts down, the check engine light does not come on. I know when it's going to start, when I push the gas peddle and it goes to the floor then will kick in for a few feet. It is showing no diagnostic codes. It happens after about 25-30 miles of driving.
My does my car shut off while driving, but shows no codes or check engine light? on 2000 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?