My dodge 1500 will crank . But when I it in reveres or drive it dies .
My dodge 1500 will crank . But when I put it in revere or drive it dies on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
- my headlight on the passenger side only works on bright. I have checked the fuse
- just changed three actuators and still cant change the direction of the air flow
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($302 - 534) in Bedford, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in Bennet, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 209) in Palestine, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($366 - 662) in Powersite, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - 332) in Bastrop, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($141 - 161) in Scarsdale, NY