1995 Caprice classic 103,700 miles never any problems what so ever before.
MY digital speedometer whent blank/dark on me what could I do? on 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($372 - 663) in Cardin, OK
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($249 - 337) in South Richmond Hill, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($395 - 556) in Hammond, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Martinsburg, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($581 - 707) in Emden, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 322) in Drake, ND